Are you searching for recipes Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup, each of our site provides recipes Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup that will you need
|Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup|
"A super healthy and tasty, meatless soup that could complement a nice meat dish or stand alone."
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots
- 3 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled sweet potato
- 1 1/2 cups 1/4-inch slices peeled carrot
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3 cups fat free, low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 5M||Ready in : 50M|
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add shallots; saute in hot oil until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir sweet potato, carrot, ginger, and curry powder together in the saucepan with the shallots; cook and stir until just beginning to soften, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour chicken broth over the vegetable mixture; bring to a boil, cover the saucepan, reduce heat to low, and simmer until the vegetables are tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Season soup with salt.
- Pour about half the soup into a blender no more than half full. Hold lid in place and pulse blender a few times before leaving on to puree. Pour pureed soup into a serving bowl and repeat with remaining soup.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.