Trying to find recipes Cream of Mashed Potato Soup, our own site provides recipes Cream of Mashed Potato Soup that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Cream of Mashed Potato Soup that will you need
|Cream of Mashed Potato Soup|
"Best way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. Use whatever cheese you like with your potatoes."
- 2 cups milk, or as needed
- 4 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, or to taste
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 20M|
- Heat milk in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir mashed potatoes into the warm milk until the mixture is smooth, adding more milk as needed to make it smooth; add ham and stir. Cook the mixture until the ham cubes are hot in the middle, 5 to 10 minutes; season with salt and pepper and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.