Looking for recipes Corn Tortilla Quiche, our own site provides recipes Corn Tortilla Quiche that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Corn Tortilla Quiche that will you need
|Corn Tortilla Quiche|
"Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, the crispy tortilla crust makes this tasty quiche a snap to prepare."
- 3/4 pound bulk pork sausage
- 5 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chiles
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in sausage. Cook and stir until sausage is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Drain and discard any excess grease.
- Place four tortillas in prepared pie plate, overlapping and extending 1/2-inch beyond rim; place remaining tortilla in center. Layer sausage, Monterey Jack cheese, Cheddar cheese, and green chilies over tortillas. Combine eggs, heavy whipping cream, ricotta cheese, and chili powder in a bowl; slowly pour egg mixture into pie plate.
- Bake in preheated oven until center is set and puffed, about 45 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro and cut into wedges.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.