Trying to find recipes Chicken, Rice, and Biscuit Casserole, each of our site provides recipes Chicken, Rice, and Biscuit Casserole that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Chicken, Rice, and Biscuit Casserole that will you need
|Chicken, Rice, and Biscuit Casserole|
If you love rice, cream of chicken soup, and biscuits, this is the meal for you. I remember when I was younger and my mother had made something similar to this in a kit. I decided to try to remake it without a kit to how I remember it. It's perfect for those cool rainy days.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup rice
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated flaky-style biscuit dough, separated
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 5 M||Ready in : 50M|
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.