Trying to find recipes Cheesy Pumpkin Risotto, each of our site provides recipes Cheesy Pumpkin Risotto that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Cheesy Pumpkin Risotto of which you need
|Cheesy Pumpkin Risotto|
"I had pumpkin risotto as a side dish at a local restaurant. It was delicious, so I inquired about its ingredients and preparation and was able to devise my own recipe based on the hints from the restaurant."
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 3/4 cup Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup Sauvignon Blanc wine
- 4 cups simmering hot chicken broth, divided
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup grated Gruyere cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 45M|
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Saute sweet onion in melted butter until soft and translucent, 5 to 7 minutes; add rice and continue to cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 2 minutes more.
- Pour Sauvignon Blanc over the rice mixture; cook, stirring frequently, until the rice has absorbed the wine, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir 1 cup chicken broth into the rice mixture; cook, stirring frequently, until the broth is absorbed, 5 to 7 minutes. Continue with remaining broth, 1 cup at a time.
- Remove saucepan from heat to add pumpkin puree, Gruyere cheese, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper into the rice mixture, stirring until the cheese is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.