Are you searching for recipes Cheddar-Beer Fondue, each of our site provides recipes Cheddar-Beer Fondue that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Cheddar-Beer Fondue that will you need
"A great Cheddar-based fondue recipe for dipping cubed pieces of French bread, broccoli, cauliflower, baby carrots, or Granny Smith apples!"
- 1 pound shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup lager beer
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard powder
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 15M|
- Mix Cheddar cheese and flour together in a bowl.
- Bring beer to a light boil in a fondue pot; add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard powder and stir. Gradually stir cheese mixture into beer mixture. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir mixture until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.