Trying to find recipes Chard and Coconut Soup, our own site provides recipes Chard and Coconut Soup that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Chard and Coconut Soup of which you need
|Chard and Coconut Soup|
"So quick and easy to make yet so delicious! Add kale and/or spinach. For meat-eaters, add cooked and chopped bacon."
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 3 cups stemmed and chopped Swiss chard
- 1 quart vegetable stock
- 1 (16 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, or more to taste
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 35M|
- Heat coconut oil in a large saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir onion, coconut flakes, and garlic until onion is softened, about 10 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil; add chard and cook just until leaves become brighter green, about 3 minutes. Transfer chard to a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process.
- Stir chard, vegetable stock, and coconut milk into onion mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until soup is heated through, about 10 minutes. Top soup with Parmesan cheese; season with salt and pepper.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best dishes.