Are you searching for recipes BFF Smoothie, the site provides recipes BFF Smoothie that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes BFF Smoothie that will you need
"This recipe just came to me when I was looking for something healthy that my little guy would eat or drink because he eats so little. This is what I had on hand and it worked."
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 5 fresh mint leaves, or more to taste
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 10M|
- Blend strawberries, Greek yogurt, mango, milk, and protein powder together until smooth. Add mint leaves and pulse until leaves are chopped, 4 to 5 pulses.
- For a different variety use any frozen fruit you like just start small and keep going. To make more for a crowd just adjust the recipe to your liking.
- If your blender is a little sluggish then add a couple tablespoons of milk to loosen it up.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.