Trying to find recipes Basil Walnut Pesto, the site provides recipes Basil Walnut Pesto that a person need Listed here are the dishes Basil Walnut Pesto of which you need
|Basil Walnut Pesto|
"Fresh basil and parsley, garlic, and parmesan cheese make delicious classic pesto for an easy summer dinner."
- 1/2 cup walnut halves or pieces, toasted
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 2 cups lightly packed basil leaves
- 1 cup lightly packed parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Kosher salt, as desired (optional)
|Prep :||Cook : 10M||Ready in :|
- Combine walnuts and garlic in Oster(R) Versa(R) Performance Blender; PULSE on HIGH 2 to 3 times to chop finely.
- Add remaining ingredients; select programmed DIP/SALSA setting.
- If necessary PULSE on HIGH 5 to 6 times to combine.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.