Trying to find recipes Banana Teff Waffles (Gluten-Free and Soy-Free), our own site provides recipes Banana Teff Waffles (Gluten-Free and Soy-Free) that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Banana Teff Waffles (Gluten-Free and Soy-Free) of which you need
|Banana Teff Waffles (Gluten-Free and Soy-Free)|
"My daughters believe that waffles are a food group. Because we are gluten-free, we make our own. These tender-but-crisp waffles are perfect."
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup teff flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped California walnuts
- 1/4 cup sweet rice flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat and lightly grease a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Whisk brown rice flour, teff flour, walnuts, rice flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and baking powder together in a bowl. Beat milk, bananas, eggs, yogurt, oil, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Stir flour mixture into banana mixture until batter is just mixed.
- Pour 1/4 to 1/2 cup batter into the preheated waffle iron; cook according to manufacturer's instructions until golden brown, 5 to 10 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Honey can be substituted for brown sugar.
- Any type of milk (dairy, soy, or coconut) or yogurt can be used.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.