Are you searching for recipes Aidan Special, our own site provides recipes Aidan Special that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Aidan Special that will you need
"Nice hearty sandwich, on a cold night, and a cup of soup. Great for anything. Very filling. My boys love them. Enjoy."
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened, or as needed
- 2 slices rye bread
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 ounces turkey breast, or more to taste
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 slices cooked bacon, or more to taste
- 1 ounce Russian salad dressing
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 1M||Ready in : 15M|
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Spread butter on 1 side of each bread piece and place, butter-side down, into the skillet. Place 2 slices Swiss cheese on each bread slice; cook until cheese melts, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Place turkey and tomato slices in a separate skillet over medium heat; cook until warmed, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Layer turkey, bacon, and tomato onto 1 bread slice that will be the bottom of the sandwich. Spread Russian dressing over tomato layer; top with second bread slice creating a sandwich.
- Thousand Island dressing can be used in place of Russian dressing.
- If you would like, you can finish it off in the oven. These can even be done as an open-face sandwich. Have fun with this sandwich add an subtract things.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.