Trying to find recipes Ahi and Avocado Poke Tower, our own site provides recipes Ahi and Avocado Poke Tower that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Ahi and Avocado Poke Tower that will you need
|Ahi and Avocado Poke Tower|
"Poke (pronounced pok-eh) is a seasoned tartare, usually with tuna (ahi). If you love tuna sashimi or sushi, you will love this easy recipe which is spiced up with a little wasabi, which I love. Serve over hot sticky rice, with chips, or eat straight on as a salad."
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon wasabi
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 green onion, white part only, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound raw sashimi-grade tuna, diced
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 ripe avocado from Mexico, peeled, pitted, cubed
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 2H15M|
- Mix soy sauce, wasabi, sesame oil and green onion together in a small bowl. Add diced tuna and stir to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator to marinate for 2 hours. Drain the tuna; discard marinade.
- To construct the tower, mound and flatten the cucumber in the center of a serving platter. Top the cucumber with mango and then the avocado. Place the marinated tuna on top. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- To serve, place chips around the poke tower for scooping. Or serve with hot sticky (sushi) rice, or enjoy as is as a salad.
- You can purchase wasabi pre-made in a tube, or you can purchase frozen dried wasabi root and mix it with water to your desired consistency. To create a tower, use a ring mold, or create one yourself with heavy cardboard.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.