Trying to find recipes RITZ Hazelnut Gelato Sandwich, our own site provides recipes RITZ Hazelnut Gelato Sandwich that an individual need Listed below are the dishes RITZ Hazelnut Gelato Sandwich that will you need
|RITZ Hazelnut Gelato Sandwich|
"Made with sweet vanilla bean gelato sandwiched between RITZ Crackers, these mini sandwiches are dipped in chocolate and chopped hazelnuts, then frozen for a perfect sweet treat with game day festivities. This RITZ recipe is inspired by Screme Gelato Bar in NYC (with the best gelato!)."
- 1 (14 ounce) container vanilla bean gelato
- 50 RITZ Crackers
- 6 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 3 ounces chopped hazelnuts
|Prep : 1H||Cook : 25M||Ready in : 8H|
- Lay out 3 or 4 RITZ Crackers, salted side down, on a parchment-line baking sheet. Quickly scoop 1 tablespoon gelato onto each cracker. Top each with a RITZ cracker. Press down lightly to flatten gelato to extend to cracker edges; wipe off excess and immediately place in the freezer until frozen solid, about 3 hours. Repeat with remaining crackers and gelato to make 25 sandwiches.
- When the sandwiches are frozen, melt chocolate on top of a double boiler.
- In small batches and working quickly, dip sandwiches halfway into melted chocolate. Immediately dip chocolate half into chopped nuts. Place sandwiches back into the freezer. Freeze 2 to 3 hours to set.
- Note: this recipe takes several hours to assemble and freeze as you need time to make sure your sandwiches are frozen properly. When working with gelato or ice cream, work with a few sandwiches at a time for best results.
- This recipe can be created ahead of time, preferably the day before game-day.
- Prepare as directed using your favorite flavor of gelato. We also like salted caramel!
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.