Tasty Recipes: Chicken Salad with Apples, Grapes, and Walnuts

Looking for recipes Chicken Salad with Apples, Grapes, and Walnuts, the site provides recipes Chicken Salad with Apples, Grapes, and Walnuts that a person need Listed below are the dishes Chicken Salad with Apples, Grapes, and Walnuts that will you need

Chicken Salad with Apples, Grapes, and Walnuts

I had chicken breasts left over from a BBQ I had and decided to make a chicken salad. I couldn't find a recipe that I liked so I played around and came up with this. It is delicious!

Ingredients :

  • 4 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
  • 2 Granny Smith apples, cut into small chunks
  • 2 cups chopped walnuts, or to taste
  • ½ red onion, chopped
  • 3 stalks celery, chopped
  • 3 tablespoons lemon juice
  • ½ cup vanilla yogurt
  • 5 tablespoons creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip(R))
  • 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
  • 25 seedless red grapes, halved

Instructions :

Prep : 25M Cook : 12 M Ready in : 25M

Notes :

I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.

Komentar