Trying to find recipes Quinoa Veggie Burgers, our own site provides recipes Quinoa Veggie Burgers that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Quinoa Veggie Burgers of which you need
|Quinoa Veggie Burgers|
"We love all kinds of veggie burgers, but this is one of our favorites. Bulgur can be substituted for the quinoa if desired."
- Veggie Burgers:
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 carrot
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 small green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin, or to taste
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Tahini Sauce:
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon hot Madras curry powder
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 45M|
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and water has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Process carrot in food processor until roughly chopped; add quinoa, garbanzo beans, green onions, bread crumbs, egg, garlic, and cumin. Pulse quinoa mixture until just mixed; transfer to a bowl.
- Stir peas and corn into the quinoa mixture; refrigerate until mixture comes together, about 15 minutes. Form quinoa mixture into patties.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; fry patties until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Stir yogurt, tahini, lemon juice, cilantro, and curry powder together in a bowl. Serve burgers with tahini sauce.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.