Trying to find recipes Pico De Gallo Grilled Cheese Sandwich, our own site provides recipes Pico De Gallo Grilled Cheese Sandwich that a person need Listed below are the dishes Pico De Gallo Grilled Cheese Sandwich of which you need
|Pico De Gallo Grilled Cheese Sandwich|
"This is a great sandwich that I randomly decided to make with some left over pico de gallo from a taco dinner I made the night before. This is vegetarian and makes a tasty lunch. A good side dish would be tomato soup."
- Pico de Gallo:
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste (optional)
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons softened butter, or as needed
- 10 slices white bread
- 10 slices provolone cheese
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 5M||Ready in : 40M|
- Mix tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Spread butter onto 1 side of each bread slice. Arrange bread, butter-side down, onto a work surface. Place 1 slice provolone cheese onto each bread slice and spoon pico de gallo onto 5 of the bread-cheese slices. Top each pico de gallo layer with remaining bread-cheese slices, butter-side up.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Grill each sandwich in the hot skillet until golden brown and cheese is melted, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best dishes.