Trying to find recipes Freyja Farms Holiday Mulled Cider, each of our site provides recipes Freyja Farms Holiday Mulled Cider that a person need Listed below are the dishes Freyja Farms Holiday Mulled Cider of which you need
|Freyja Farms Holiday Mulled Cider|
"This simple slow cooker mulled cider recipe is a true crowd-pleaser whether served with or without alcohol!"
- 40 whole cloves
- 2 large oranges, peeled
- 2 lemons, peeled
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 8 cups apple cider
- 3 cups pulp-free orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups brandy, divided (optional)
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 5H10M|
- Push 20 cloves into the outside of each peeled orange; place into your slow cooker. Add lemons, dried cherries, and cinnamon sticks.
- Pour apple cider and orange juice into the slow cooker.
- Cook liquid on High until gently boiling, about 5 hours. Reduce to Low to keep juice warm.
- Ladle juice into mugs. Stir 1 ounce brandy into each serving.
- Substitute raisins or dried cranberries for the dried cherries for a slightly different flavor!
- Spiced rum works in place of the brandy, if you choose to make this an adult beverage.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the fruit. The actual amount of the fruit consumed will vary.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.