Looking for recipes Fresh Summer Salad, the site provides recipes Fresh Summer Salad that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Fresh Summer Salad that will you need
|Fresh Summer Salad|
"A perfect summery salad; quick to prepare, fresh-tasting, and filling."
- 2 ears fresh corn, kernels cut from cob
- 1 pound fresh peas, or to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and sliced into circles
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 20M|
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook corn and peas in the boiling water until tender, about 3 minutes; drain.
- Mix corn, peas, chickpeas, and hearts of palm together in a large bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, olive oil, tarragon, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until dressing is smooth. Pour dressing over vegetable mixture; stir to coat.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.