Are you searching for recipes Curried Chicken and Broccoli Casserole, each of our site provides recipes Curried Chicken and Broccoli Casserole that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Curried Chicken and Broccoli Casserole that will you need
|Curried Chicken and Broccoli Casserole|
This chicken and broccoli casserole is my 13-year-old son's favorite dish and the one he requests for every one of his birthdays. It is very good and combines the creamy texture of the cheese sauce with the crunchy texture of the corn flakes. It is a standby meal and easy to make, freeze, and bake at a later date. You can freeze it up to 6 months. If frozen, bake uncovered for 1 hour.
- cooking spray (such as Pam(R))
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into chunks - or more to taste
- 1 (3 pound) cooked rotisserie chicken, meat removed from bones and chopped
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes cereal
- ¼ cup slivered almonds (optional)
|Prep : 25M||Cook : 6 M||Ready in : 1H|
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.