Trying to find recipes Chef John's Simple Spinach Toasts, each of our site provides recipes Chef John's Simple Spinach Toasts that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Chef John's Simple Spinach Toasts that will you need
|Chef John's Simple Spinach Toasts|
"Spinach toast is what happens when you have some leftover creamed spinach that you don't want to throw away. And as you know, a cook is only as good as his or her leftovers. This makes a super-nice, easy lunch."
- 4 thick slices bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups leftover creamed spinach, divided
- 1 tablespoon freshly shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, divided
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 25M|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Brush the lighter sides of the toast with olive oil. Place the toast pieces onto the prepared baking sheet with oiled sides down.
- Spoon leftover creamed spinach onto the toast slices, spreading the spinach all the way to the edges. Top each with a sprinkle of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Turn on the oven's broiler and broil spinach toasts until the cheese is lightly browned, about 2 more minutes.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.