Are you searching for recipes Asparagus Roll-Ups, each of our site provides recipes Asparagus Roll-Ups that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Asparagus Roll-Ups that will you need
"These roll-ups are simply divine. A friend shared the recipe after serving them at a church brunch, where they disappeared fast. They make a unique finger food, a side dish at supper, or a lovely lunch served with soup."
- 8 slices bacon
- 16 thick fresh asparagus spears
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 16 slices multi-grain bread, crusts removed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels. Crumble bacon when cooled.
- Cook asparagus in a skillet with a small amount of water over medium heat until crisp and tender, about 6 to 8 minutes; drain and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin.
- Stir cream cheese, crumbled bacon, and chives together in a small bowl until evenly mixed. Spread 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture onto each slice of bread and top with an asparagus spear. Roll the bread tightly around the asparagus; arrange onto prepared baking sheet with seam side down. Brush the tops of the rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.