Looking for recipes Veggie Loaf, the site provides recipes Veggie Loaf that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Veggie Loaf that will you need
"Classic, versatile veggie loaf can be made in muffin cups for a mini variation."
- 1 tablespoon Spectrum Naturals® Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 (340 gram) packages Yves Veggie Cuisine® Original Veggie Ground Round
- 1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring, for 6 minutes, until soft. Stir in garlic, cook for 1 minute.
- In large bowl, mix together egg, ground round, breadcrumbs, ketchup, thyme and seasoning salt until well combined. Stir in onion and garlic.
- Line a 8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch (22 x 12 cm) loaf pan with foil; lightly oil. Spoon mixture into pan and spread evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes.
- For minis, fill 6 to 8 well-greased large muffin cups with mixture. (If you have extra mixture, cook in greased ramekins.) Reduce cooking time to 30 minutes.
- 2 packages (320 g each) Yves Veggie Cuisine® Garden Veggie Crumble can be substituted for Original Veggie Ground Round, if desired.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.