Looking for recipes Spicy Pumpkin Spice Latte, each of our site provides recipes Spicy Pumpkin Spice Latte that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Spicy Pumpkin Spice Latte of which you need
|Spicy Pumpkin Spice Latte|
"I don't normally drink pumpkin spice lattes, but when I do, I make my own and don't drop 5 dollars at the corner coffee stand. And this version, with a spicy kick, actually has pumpkin in it! Cooking the pumpkin and the spices in the saucepan eliminates any raw squash flavor and makes the spices toastier. And the black pepper gives this latte a nice kick."
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla-flavored almond milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 10 fluid ounces hot strongly brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream, or more to taste (optional)
- 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice, or to taste
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 15M|
- Whisk almond milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, and pepper together in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is almost boiling; remove from heat and whisk until frothy, about 1 minute. Divide mixture between 2 mugs.
- Slowly pour coffee into each mug. Top with whipped cream and pinch pumpkin pie spice.
- You can use a sugar substitute instead of sugar, if desired.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.