Are you searching for recipes Spicy Pepper and Onion, the site provides recipes Spicy Pepper and Onion that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Spicy Pepper and Onion of which you need
|Spicy Pepper and Onion|
"Good with grilled steak. Serve over cooked rice, or you can also heat a can of black beans in a saucepan, drain, and serve with the peppers over rice."
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or to taste
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 sweet onion (such as Vidalia®), thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package assorted sliced mushrooms, or to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 pinches cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons water (optional)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 45M|
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute bell pepper and sweet onion in hot oil until softened, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir mushrooms and garlic into the pepper mixture; cook until garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir Worcestershire sauce, parsley, ketchup, basil, turmeric, red pepper flakes, cumin, and cayenne pepper into the pepper mixture. Place cover on the skillet, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until mixture thickens, 20 to 30 minutes. If mixture is too dry, add water and stir.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.