Trying to find recipes RyRy's Raw Brownies, our own site provides recipes RyRy's Raw Brownies that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes RyRy's Raw Brownies of which you need
|RyRy's Raw Brownies|
"Fun, quick, and easy to make, this raw brownie recipe is not only healthy for you, but tastes good too."
- 2/3 cup walnuts
- 2/3 cup almonds
- 2/3 cup pecan halves
- 1/3 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 10 dates, pitted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon water, or as needed (optional)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 15M|
- Blend walnuts, almonds, and pecans together in a food processor or blender until powdery; transfer to a bowl. Stir cocoa powder and salt into nut mixture; add dates and vanilla extract.
- Mix nut-date mixture using your hands, squeezing and mashing dates until mixture becomes the texture of brownie batter. Add water, 1 teaspoon at a time, to batter if needed to moisten. Form batter into desired shape.
- Use good cocoa powder and, although more expensive, sugar-free organic vanilla extract.
- Try adding other fun ingredients like coconut and raisins.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.