Are you searching for recipes Outstanding Marinade for Steaks and Roasts, the site provides recipes Outstanding Marinade for Steaks and Roasts that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Outstanding Marinade for Steaks and Roasts of which you need
|Outstanding Marinade for Steaks and Roasts|
"Divine recipe! This is a great marinade for any cut of beef, but it's d-i-v-i-n-e to use on steak. It contains basic ingredients that, when combined and allowed to blend, will give you a tender, juicy piece of meat every time! Don't be afraid it's too salty as written, it's not! Add any spices to your taste and soak overnight!"
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 20M||Ready in : 15M|
- Whisk red wine, olive oil, soy sauce, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, mustard, and black pepper together in a bowl; add onion and garlic.
- Makes enough to marinate a roast or about 5 pounds of steak.
- Marinate at least 4 hours, but better left overnight.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.