Trying to find recipes Mahi Mahi with Artichokes and Sun-Dried Tomatoes, the site provides recipes Mahi Mahi with Artichokes and Sun-Dried Tomatoes that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Mahi Mahi with Artichokes and Sun-Dried Tomatoes of which you need
|Mahi Mahi with Artichokes and Sun-Dried Tomatoes|
"This is an amazing way to fix fish. I use mahi mahi, but any thick white fish should work. Serve with rice. This is very similar to a dish served at Carrabba's!"
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped garlic
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- kosher salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, or to taste
- 2 (3 ounce) fillets mahi mahi fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 45M|
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir shallot and garlic in butter until soft and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Pour lemon juice and white wine into the skillet; season with kosher salt and black pepper. Cook the liquid at a simmer, stirring occasionally, until the liquid reduces enough to stick to the back of a spoon, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Stir tomatoes and artichoke hearts into the reduced sauce; cook until warmed, 2 to 3 minutes more. Remove skillet from heat, add cold butter pieces, and swirl skillet off heat until the butter melts and emulsifies into the sauce.
- Stir flour and seasoned salt together in wide, shallow bowl. Dredge mahi mahi fillets in flour mixture to coat.
- Heat olive oil in a separate skillet over medium heat. Pan-fry mahi mahi in the oil until the fish flakes easily with a fork in the center, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer mahi mahi to a platter; top with the sauce.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the flour. The actual amount of the flour consumed will vary.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.