Looking for recipes Honey Lemon Glazed Salmon with Spinach Saute, the site provides recipes Honey Lemon Glazed Salmon with Spinach Saute that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Honey Lemon Glazed Salmon with Spinach Saute of which you need
|Honey Lemon Glazed Salmon with Spinach Saute|
"Full of fresh flavors."
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- Freshly ground Spice Islands® Black Pepper Adjustable Grinder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 (5 ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon Spice Islands® Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped, toasted pine nuts
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 25M|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Grate zest from lemon; set aside. Squeeze 1 tablespoon lemon juice into a small bowl. Add honey and mix well. Line a baking sheet with foil; spray foil with cooking spray. Place salmon fillets on baking sheet. Generously season with black pepper. Drizzle with half of the honey mixture. Roast salmon for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish is lightly browned and flakes easily. Brush on remaining glaze as needed. For a browner glaze, broil on HIGH the last few minutes of cooking.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and saute 3 to 5 minutes. Add spinach and white wine. Continue to saute until spinach is wilted and most of the liquid has evaporated. Stir in 1 teaspoon lemon zest, crushed red pepper and salt. Divide spinach evenly on top of salmon fillets; sprinkle with pine nuts. Serve immediately.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best dishes.