Looking for recipes Easy Pumpkin Muffins (Low-Fat), our own site provides recipes Easy Pumpkin Muffins (Low-Fat) that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Easy Pumpkin Muffins (Low-Fat) of which you need
|Easy Pumpkin Muffins (Low-Fat)|
"My mom used to make these for us around Halloween time and after Thanksgiving. We absolutely adored them, and they never stuck around long. They look like little misshapen meatballs, but taste amazing! Very moist and oh so good! Surprisingly healthy too!"
- cooking spray
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1/4 cup water
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 28M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 28 mini muffin cups with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- Mix pumpkin puree, spice cake mix, and water together in a bowl until batter is smooth. Fill muffin cups 2/3-full with batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 14 to 17 minutes.
- Prep/cooking time is for mini muffins. Regular size are perfectly fine as well (just adjust cooking time to 18 to 20 minutes).
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.