Looking for recipes DW's Tangy 'Que Sauce, the site provides recipes DW's Tangy 'Que Sauce that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes DW's Tangy 'Que Sauce that will you need
|DW's Tangy 'Que Sauce|
"This is my 1st attempt at my homemade 'que sauce. This one goes best with chicken. This version has strong vinegar notes."
- 3 cups ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 40M|
- Whisk ketchup, water, cider vinegar, honey, molasses, tomato paste, brown sugar, onion powder, chili powder, garlic powder, black pepper, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and dry mustard together in a saucepan over low heat; bring to a simmer and cook until thickened, 30 to 45 minutes.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.