Looking for recipes Darlene's Awesome Hot Chocolate Mix, each of our site provides recipes Darlene's Awesome Hot Chocolate Mix that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Darlene's Awesome Hot Chocolate Mix of which you need
|Darlene's Awesome Hot Chocolate Mix|
"I learned hot to make this in college -- so that is what, 43 years ago? Something like that. Prepackaged dry hot chocolate mix such as you get in the grocery store is way, way expensive. And 43 years ago I don't believe Swiss Miss® existed as a product anyway. This recipe is much less expensive per serving; makes an enormous amount of mix and makes a great Christmas gift."
- 8 quarts powdered milk
- 1 (2 pound) package powdered chocolate drink mix
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) jar powdered coffee creamer, or more to taste
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 100M||Ready in : 10M|
- Stir powdered milk, chocolate drink mix, confectioners' sugar, and coffee creamer together in a large container or bowl.
- To serve, stir 2 rounded tablespoons chocolate mix with hot boiling water in a mug. Top with mini marshmallows.
- Pour mix into mason jars to give as gifts.
- Some friends have made this with various flavored creamers such as vanilla or hazelnut.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best dishes.