Are you searching for recipes Creamy Salmon and Leek Pasta, each of our site provides recipes Creamy Salmon and Leek Pasta that a person need Listed below are the dishes Creamy Salmon and Leek Pasta that will you need
|Creamy Salmon and Leek Pasta|
"A super easy springtime pasta! Not too heavy, not too light, some would say; 'just right.' Not many ingredients but big time flavor."
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large leek - light parts only, rinsed, and chopped
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup creme fraiche
- 1 teaspoon tarragon Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 6 ounces skinless, boneless salmon, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, or to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 45M|
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and return to the pot.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir leek in butter until slightly softened, 6 to 7 minutes; season with salt. Pour white wine and lemon juice over the leeks, and bring to a boil while scraping any browned bits of food from the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Simmer until most of the liquid evaporates, about 5 minutes. Watch Now
- Stir creme fraiche, mustard, and 1 pinch cayenne pepper into the leek mixture. Reduce heat to low and let cook until warmed, about 5 minutes. Add salmon to sauce; cook and stir until salmon starts to flake and is no longer pink in the center, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove pan from heat and stir in cilantro. Pour sauce over spaghetti; toss to coat. Garnish with a pinch of cayenne pepper. Watch Now
- This recipe will work with any other fish, poultry, or meat. You can use cilantro, parsley, tarragon, or your favorite chopped fresh herbs.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.