Trying to find recipes Cinnamon Banana Cream Cake, our own site provides recipes Cinnamon Banana Cream Cake that a person need Listed below are the dishes Cinnamon Banana Cream Cake that will you need
|Cinnamon Banana Cream Cake|
"This is a very moist banana cake with a hint of cinnamon. You family and guests will love this simple and sophisticated dessert! Dust the cake with cinnamon for decoration."
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container low-fat frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip® Lite), thawed
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H50M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Beat cake mix, water, eggs, and oil together in a bowl using a electric mixer until batter is smooth and well mixed, about 2 minutes. Mix bananas, cinnamon, and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into batter. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool cake completely.
- Beat milk and pudding mix together in a bowl until smooth; fold in whipped topping until frosting is smooth. Spread frosting onto cooled cake.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.