Are you searching for recipes Cappuccino Cake Brownies, each of our site provides recipes Cappuccino Cake Brownies that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Cappuccino Cake Brownies that will you need
|Cappuccino Cake Brownies|
"A neat mix between coffee and a brownie."
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon boiling water
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 55M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Dissolve coffee in boiling water in a small bowl.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes.
- Beat sugar and butter together in a bowl until light and fluffy. Beat melted chocolate chips, eggs, and and coffee mixture into sugar mixture.
- Whisk flour and cinnamon together in a bowl. Gradually stir flour mixture into chocolate mixture until batter is combined. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.