Trying to find recipes Amy's Creamy Black Bean Corn Salsa, our own site provides recipes Amy's Creamy Black Bean Corn Salsa that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Amy's Creamy Black Bean Corn Salsa of which you need
|Amy's Creamy Black Bean Corn Salsa|
"This salsa is so refreshing and addictive. It's a huge hit every time I make it...simply awesome!"
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup minced red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup minced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 20M|
- Combine black beans, corn, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, onion, and parsley together in a bowl.
- Whisk sour cream, mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, cumin, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a separate bowl; pour over vegetable-bean mixture. Toss gently to coat.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.