Looking for recipes White Wine and Mushroom Sauce, our own site provides recipes White Wine and Mushroom Sauce that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes White Wine and Mushroom Sauce of which you need
|White Wine and Mushroom Sauce|
"Mushrooms, peppers, onions, and garlic combined with white wine make a simply elegant dish."
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 45M|
- Melt butter in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Cook garlic in hot butter until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Mash the garlic in the skillet and stir into the butter; add green bell pepper and onion and cook until the onion is translucent, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir mushrooms into the pepper and onion mixture; cook and stir until the mushrooms are slightly browned, about 5 minutes. Stream heavy cream into the mixture while stirring; add Romano cheese and Parmesan cheese. Continue cooking until the mixture is hot and the cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes more.
- Pour wine into the skillet and cook until the liquid is reduced in volume by half, 5 to 10 minutes; add chicken broth, bring to a simmer, and cook until slightly reduced, about 5 minutes.
- Mix water and cornstarch together in a small bowl until cornstarch is completely dissolved; stir into the liquid in the skillet and cook, stirring regularly, until the liquid is thickened, 5 to 10 minutes.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.