Trying to find recipes Stan's Seasoned Ketchup, each of our site provides recipes Stan's Seasoned Ketchup that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Stan's Seasoned Ketchup of which you need
|Stan's Seasoned Ketchup|
"Give your ketchup a twang by adding prepared mustard. I prefer French's® but dijon-style will work as well. I also like to add a couple of tablespoons of ground black pepper. Smokehouse® pepper is the best!"
- 1 (28 ounce) bottle ketchup
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard (such as French's®)
- 2 tablespoons ground smoked black pepper (such as McCormick® Smokehouse®)
- 1 tablespoon dried onion granules
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 64M||Ready in : 10M|
- Stir ketchup, mustard, smoked pepper, onion granules, hot pepper sauce, and granulated garlic together in a bowl; funnel into a squeezable bottle and refrigerate between uses.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.