Trying to find recipes Southwest Steak and Corn Kabobs, each of our site provides recipes Southwest Steak and Corn Kabobs that a person need Listed here are the dishes Southwest Steak and Corn Kabobs that will you need
|Southwest Steak and Corn Kabobs|
"Gluten-Free Taco Seasoning Mix adds the flavors of the Southwest to a marinade for steak cubes for kabobs. Use fresh corn at the peak of its season so it grills up sweet and tender."
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package McCormick® Gluten-Free Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 ears corn, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
|Prep :||Cook : 6M||Ready in :|
- Mix Seasoning Mix, oil and lime juice in small bowl until well blended. Reserve 2 tablespoons for brushing. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Alternately thread steak and vegetables onto skewers.
- Broil or grill over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until steak is desired doneness and vegetable are tender, turning occasionally. Brush with reserved marinade halfway through cooking.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.