Looking for recipes Red Lentil Burgers, each of our site provides recipes Red Lentil Burgers that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Red Lentil Burgers that will you need
|Red Lentil Burgers|
"Red lentils are my favorite. I was craving something lentil-y and found a recipe that was just what i wanted after I changed it up a little. I topped them with cherry tomatoes and garlic sprouts. I will totally make this again, it was so amazing!"
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 1 cup red lentils
- 1 large onion, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon spicy Dijon mustard, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, or as needed
- cooking spray
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 40M|
- Combine water and lentils in a saucepan; bring to a boil and cook until the water is completely absorbed and the lentils tender yet holding form, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer lentils to a large bowl and let cool.
- Stir onion, cilantro, garlic, mustard, cumin, parsley, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes into the lentils; add flour as needed to help absorb excess moisture and bind ingredients together. Shape lentil mixture into 4 patties.
- Prepare a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Cook burgers in the hot skillet until firm and hot in the center, 4 to 7 minutes per side.
- I had some issues with them falling apart as I tried to fry them. Then I tried to cook some in my George Foreman® Grill. Those worked, but took a long time for some reason. Next time I'll just do it in the oven.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.