Are you searching for recipes Puppy Chow Trail Mix, our own site provides recipes Puppy Chow Trail Mix that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Puppy Chow Trail Mix that will you need
|Puppy Chow Trail Mix|
"Yummy puppy chow and trail mix ingredients all mixed together. Great for an after-school snack or to put out at a party. Everyone will enjoy."
- Puppy Chow:
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips, or more to taste
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package crispy rice cereal squares (such as Rice Chex ®)
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar, or to taste
- Trail Mix:
- 1 (12 ounce) can salted peanuts
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 (3 ounce) package sunflower seeds
- 1 (1.69 ounce) package candy-coated milk chocolate pieces (such as M&M's®)
- 1 (1.5 ounce) box raisins
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 30M||Ready in : 50M|
- Cook and stir chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter together in a pot over low heat until melted, about 5 minutes. Place cereal squares in a bowl and pour chocolate mixture over cereal and stir until evenly coated. Add confectioners' sugar to coated cereal and stir to coat. Allow puppy chow to cool.
- Mix puppy chow, peanuts, marshmallows, sunflower seeds, chocolate pieces, and raisins together in a large bowl.
- Corn cereal squares (such as Corn Chex®) can be used in place of the rice cereal squares, if desired.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.