Looking for recipes Pumpkin Pecan Custard, the site provides recipes Pumpkin Pecan Custard that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Pumpkin Pecan Custard that will you need
|Pumpkin Pecan Custard|
"What could be better than two timeless recipes combined? The taste of traditional pumpkin pie artfully blended with classic custard make for a charming union of flavours."
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup low-fat evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon melted butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans
- Whipped cream (optional)
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 55M|
- Custard: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Lightly grease six 6-ounce (180 mL) ramekins and arrange on baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl or large glass measuring cup, beat eggs lightly with a fork. Add 2/3 cup (150 mL) brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, allspice, ginger, nutmeg and cloves. Stir in pumpkin puree until blended. Slowly stir in evaporated milk. Pour evenly into prepared ramekins.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Topping: Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons (30 mL) brown sugar, flour and 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) cinnamon. Add melted butter and stir in pecans.
- After baking custards for 20 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle nut mixture evenly over custards and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until a knife inserted near the centre comes out clean.
- Transfer to rack to cool. Serve warm or chilled with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.