Looking for recipes Oh, Cod!, our own site provides recipes Oh, Cod! that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Oh, Cod! that will you need
"Goes well with asparagus."
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 (3 ounce) fillet cod, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste (optional)
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 1M||Ready in : 25M|
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat; cook and stir onion, garlic, and lemon pepper until onion is slightly tender, about 3 minutes. Add cod to the frying pan, flipping the cod over to coat both sides with oil.
- Cook cod in the onion mixture until it flakes easily with a fork, occasionally sliding fish around so it doesn't stick, about 4 minutes per side.
- Pour wine into the frying pan and bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off of the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Slide the cod around the pan, flip it over, and slide around again until coated in wine, about 1 minute.
- Transfer cod to a serving plate; top with onion mixture and Parmesan cheese.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.