Looking for recipes Mini Shepherd's Pies, the site provides recipes Mini Shepherd's Pies that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Mini Shepherd's Pies that will you need
|Mini Shepherd's Pies|
"Here's a new way to enjoy a classic comfort food! Your favorite shepherd's pie ingredients are combined, spooned into muffin-pan cups and baked to delicious perfection. Each mini pie is full of flavor and sure to become a weeknight family favorite."
- 12 jumbo-size (3 1/2-inch) foil baking cups
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups hot prepared mashed potatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 50M|
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups with the baking cups.
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Add the garlic to the skillet and cook and stir for 1 minute. Remove the skillet from the heat. Stir in the soup, vegetables and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture into each baking cup. Spread or pipe about 1/4 cup potatoes on top of each.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the minis are hot. Top each with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Ingredient Note: You can also use regular-size foil baking cups to make this recipe. Reduce the mashed potatoes to 2 1/2 cups, and spread about 3 tablespoons on each mini. Proceed as directed above.
- Alternate Preparation: To brown the tops of the minis, bake the minis as directed above for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with the cheese and broil for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the potatoes are lightly browned.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.