Looking for recipes Mini Gluten-Free Banana Coffee Cakes, our own site provides recipes Mini Gluten-Free Banana Coffee Cakes that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Mini Gluten-Free Banana Coffee Cakes that will you need
|Mini Gluten-Free Banana Coffee Cakes|
"These dessert muffins are moist and flavorful. Perfect for tea time. You would never guess they are gluten-free! They taste best served warm, but you can also reheat cakes in microwave before serving after they cool."
- Wet Ingredients:
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dry Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free baking mix (such as Bob's Red Mill® 10 Grain Pancake Mix)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar, or to taste (optional)
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Mix bananas, 3/4 cup brown sugar, milk, butter, egg, and vanilla extract together with a stand mixer; add baking mix, pecans, xanthan gum, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt and mix on Low until just combined into a batter. Pour batter into prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle additional brown sugar over the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before serving.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.