Looking for recipes Lazy Days Ambrosia, each of our site provides recipes Lazy Days Ambrosia that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Lazy Days Ambrosia of which you need
|Lazy Days Ambrosia|
"My grandma's ambrosia salad has become a staple at every holiday dinner."
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 (15 ounce) cans fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sweetened flaked coconut, or more to taste (optional)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 45M|
- Mix pineapple and pudding mix together in a bowl until pudding mixture is smooth. Fold fruit cocktail and oranges into pudding.
- Fold whipped topping into pudding mixture until smooth; top with coconut.
- Refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the fruit cocktail juice and mandarin orange juice. The actual amount consumed will vary.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.