Are you searching for recipes Granny's Rhubarb Cake, our own site provides recipes Granny's Rhubarb Cake that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Granny's Rhubarb Cake of which you need
|Granny's Rhubarb Cake|
"If you love rhubarb, you'll love this cake."
- 4 cups diced rhubarb
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, or to taste
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread rhubarb out into the bottom of a cake pan; sprinkle 1/4 cup white sugar over the top.
- Beat brown sugar, sour cream, butter, egg, and vanilla extract together in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add flour and baking soda; mix until batter is just combined. Pour batter over rhubarb; top with 1 tablespoon white sugar and nutmeg.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, about 1 hour.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.