Trying to find recipes Curried Cottage Fries, the site provides recipes Curried Cottage Fries that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Curried Cottage Fries of which you need
|Curried Cottage Fries|
"Potato wedges with a kick! Great for those who love curry."
- 6 potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Place potatoes, vegetable oil, Parmesan cheese, curry powder, paprika, salt, and garlic powder in a resealable plastic bag; shake to coat. Spread seasoned potatoes over prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until tender, about 20 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.