Are you searching for recipes Cumin-Spiced Red Lentil Burgers, the site provides recipes Cumin-Spiced Red Lentil Burgers that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Cumin-Spiced Red Lentil Burgers that will you need
|Cumin-Spiced Red Lentil Burgers|
"These hearty lentil burgers are so satisfying you won't miss the meat! Top with sprouts, tomato, or your favorite veggies."
- 3/4 cup red lentils
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 carrots, finely chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed and divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 leaves Bibb lettuce
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H5M|
- Pour lentils into a large saucepan with cold water to cover by 2 inches. Bring water to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and simmer until lentils are tender, about 10 minutes; drain.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Coat paper with a layer of cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion in hot oil until golden, about 6 minutes; add carrots, bell pepper, celery, and about 2/3 of the garlic. Continue to saute the mixture until the carrots begin to soften, 5 to 7 minutes. Season mixture with cumin and cayenne pepper; remove skillet from heat.
- Stir lentils, bread crumbs, eggs, 3 tablespoons parsley, 3 tablespoons cilantro, salt, and pepper into the vegetable mixture; shape into patties and arrange onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake patties in preheated oven for 15 minutes, flip, and continue baking until brown and crispy, 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Whisk yogurt, lemon juice, and the remaining parsley and cilantro together in a small bowl.
- Put each burger into a lettuce leaf and top with a dollop of yogurt sauce.
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.