Are you searching for recipes Creamy Tomato Tuna Penne Pasta, the site provides recipes Creamy Tomato Tuna Penne Pasta that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Creamy Tomato Tuna Penne Pasta that will you need
|Creamy Tomato Tuna Penne Pasta|
"Believe it or not, cream of tomato soup used as a pasta sauce!"
- 6 2/3 ounces tuna packed in olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, or more as needed
- 3 cups cream of tomato soup, not from concentrate
- 1/2 cup water
- 14 1/2 ounces dry penne pasta
- 2/3 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, for garnish
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 30M|
- Combine tuna and olive oil, garlic, anchovy paste, oregano, and red pepper flakes in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir and cook for 1 minute once oil begins to sizzle.
- Stir in cream of tomato soup and water. Increase heat to medium and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Stir in penne, and return to a boil. Cook pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until just slightly undercooked, about 11 minutes; drain.
- Stir cooked pasta into soup mixture; stir in 2/3 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, and tarragon. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Cover and cook for an additional minute.
- Garnish with additional Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and red pepper flakes.
- Cook's Note:
- May substitute mashed anchovy filets for anchovy paste
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.