Are you searching for recipes Creamy Chicken-Vegetable Casserole, the site provides recipes Creamy Chicken-Vegetable Casserole that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Creamy Chicken-Vegetable Casserole of which you need
|Creamy Chicken-Vegetable Casserole|
"This one-dish casserole is loaded with colorful veggies and chunks of chicken in a creamy, cheese sauce."
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chopped red or yellow sweet pepper, or combination
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme or marjoram, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 cups cooked brown or white rice
- 2 (6 ounce) packages Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Refrigerated Diced Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
|Prep : 25M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In an extra-large skillet cook and stir mushrooms, sweet pepper, onion, and garlic in hot butter over medium heat until tender. Stir in flour, salt, thyme, and black pepper. Slowly stir in milk; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Stir in spinach, rice, Grilled & Ready(R) Diced Chicken, and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon mixture into a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover and bake about 10 minutes more or until heated through. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with sourdough dinner rolls and fresh fruit.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.